We are entering the digital universe.
It's time to revolutionalize the way businesses launch their web & mobile application ideas.
Get your business started on the web.
- Up to 5 pages of content
- Up to 30 hours of service time.
- Built using a static-site generator and modern technologies.
Build a business where you and your team can manage the content online.
- Up to 10 pages of content.
- Up to 60 hours of service time.
- Run a blog and allow non-developers to manage the content on your site with Contentful.
Build a business where you and your team can manage an inventory and sell products online.
- No page limit.
- Up to 90 hours of service time.
- Take payments and sell products with Shopify.
Enterprise & App Development
Build a business website that can scale to an enterprise level and a supplemental web or mobile application.
- No page limit.
- Up to 120 hours of service time.
- Service time includes software/application development.
Start your digital business using specialists that have scaled enterprise web sites & applications for Fortune 500 companies which reached a global audience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to common questions we find about our website development services.
- What does it cost?
- We use the current US national average cost of a senior full-stack developer to create the entire pricing structure. Shop around and you'll find it costs you the same amount of money to get a custom website built and designed by a freelancer. Now imagine if that freelancer had proven experience inventing applications & running teams that can scale to a global level.
- Why should we use you?
- Devforia has experience building complete SaaS applications for Fortune 500 companies and wishes to use that knowledge to build scalable and modern websites. We're also in the process of building our own application to help you manage your digital business and include a free year alongside our web design and development services.
- Where are you located?
- We are located on Earth. Our headquarters is based in Texas. If you are a Texas based company, we'd love to help your company grow and work with local companies to help grow our community.
- Can't I just save money using website builders like Wix.com or Wordpress?
- That depends if your business ever intends to reach a global audience. Devforia has experience managing technical projects with budgets > $1m, as well as the teams behind them. Devforia intends to be the link that unifies us as a globe and humanity as a whole, rather than looking at things nationally.
- What makes your website development agency different?
- We've ran into the struggles of scaling an application for a Fortune 500 client already. We're not just here to make you a website - we are complete application developers and hope to one day build a web or mobile application catered to your business.
- Did you say you're building an application?
- Yes! We're working on an app called 'Digital Business Manager' that helps you organize your customers, sales, and website in one place. We plan to sell this as a subscription service but will include a year for free when the product releases.
We have experience working with startups and Fortune 500 companies.
Digital Business Manager
Digital Business Manager is an application that helps you do exactly that. Manage your digital business. When starting Devforia, we noticed it can get really complicated when you're starting your digital business. Nowadays, you have all this great tooling, like a CRM, a CMS, website builders, and the like. It'd be really nice if there were an application that just handled all of my digital business and integrated with the tools you're already comfortable with.
We have provided a large range of improvements to the existing TrackerCheck project while working with Tracker Technologies. From a time-sensitive complete front-end redesign for a customer symposium to overhauls in processes which improved PDF merge speeds from 30 minutes to 30 seconds. We have made many improvements to the software using the tech stack they had already committed to.
TrackerPrep was the first complete project we worked on while working with Tracker Technologies. From collecting customer requirements, designing the product, development, deployment, and continued maintenance. TrackerPrep is a dedicated management system designed to idenity, assign, manage, report, and complete all activities required to prepare the facility and operator for ultimate ownership at the point of handover.
I will get back to you within 24 hours. If you need immediate support, please use the live chat below.
Hi! I'm Cameron.
I'm the founder of Devforia. I've been developing software and websites for the last 20 years. I've invented an application that is used at an Enterprise level for Fortune 500 companies (>$1m budget). I've also helped small & medium-sized companies get started on the modern web, either with existing legacy code or an entirely new codebase.
I know what it takes to build scalable and responsive web sites & applications that also cater to mobile phone users. Let my team help you take leverage of static-site generators and modern frontend frameworks. Our development methods will result in a global audience reach and improved inbound results. Enhance your leads and conversion rates by reaching out.