TrackerPrep is a facilities management application that our developers created while working at Tracker Technologies. We handled the entire software development lifecycle for this project, from collecting requirements to deployment and maintenance.
Here's a list of challenges we were tasked with:
- Use Alpha Software to handle the frontend and backend to rapidly prototype the concept.
- Fly to the customer's headquarters to establish application requirements.
- Whiteboard with the founder and client present to further define and visualize the requirements.
- Build the design and logic for both the front-end and the back-end.
- Test, deploy, and maintain the application
Here's a little more about what TrackerPrep can do:
- Create facility projects that breakdown tasks into a Milestone -> Activity -> Task (aka MATs) hierarchy.
- Task progress will roll up to activity, and activities to the Milestone.
- Import & export spreadsheets of MATs into projects.
- Create master MAT templates for specific groups. When a project is created, and that group is selected, it will create from the MAT template specified and the user can select/de-select which MATs they wish to include.