Start your digital business today.
Work with developers who have experience creating applications for Fortune 500 clients.
We offer website development services to convert your designs to code. We use static-site generators to improve the security & performance of your website.
We can offer UI/UX designs with Figma or Adobe XD. Let us handle your logo designs, brand guidelines, typography, and more.
We can build new or improve existing web & mobile applications. We specialize in .NET development but are capable of adapting to your project's needs.
Alpha Software Consulting
We have over 6 years of experience using Alpha Software to develop complete web & mobile applications for Fortune 500 clients.
We can rapidly create an MVP for you with Alpha Software so that you can engage your customers and stakeholders for interest.
Are you in immediate need of development or design services? Reach out to us today and we'll be in touch within 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to common questions we find about our website development services.
- What does it cost?
- This varies based on the services requested and the size of your project. We make sure to keep our pricing competitive and affordable, and we are specifically interested in smaller businesses at this time. Contact us today with information about your project and we'll break down a quote for you.
- Why should we use you?
- While the company's niche in Alpha Software sets it apart from other competitors in the market, we aren't just low-code developers. We keep up-to-date with emerging software trends, use Agile project management methodologies, and bring that experience to your low-code projects.
- Where are you located?
- We formed the company in Austin, TX and are currently located in Andover, KS. We have experience deploying applications around the globe and can service you regardless of your location.
- Should I use WordPress or a static-site generator?
- Static-site generators will give you an advantage when it comes to performance, website security, and using the latest approaches by separating your backend from your frontend.
- What makes your website development agency different?
- We specialize in low-code and .NET solutions, and provide a customer-centric approach to our projects. Additionally, we are always keeping up to date with emerging technologies such as artifical intelligence, blockchain & smart contract development, and the like.
- Did you say you're building an application?
- Yes! We're working on an app called 'Digital Business Manager' that helps you organize your customers, sales, and website in one place. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive more information.
We have experience working with startups and Fortune 500 companies.
Digital Business Manager
Digital Business Manager is an application that helps you do exactly that. Manage your digital business. When starting Devforia, we noticed it can get really complicated when you're starting your digital business. Nowadays, you have all this great tooling, like a CRM, a CMS, website builders, and the like. It'd be really nice if there were an application that just handled all of my digital business and integrated with the tools you're already comfortable with.
We have provided a large range of improvements to the existing TrackerCheck project while working with Tracker Technologies. From a time-sensitive complete front-end redesign for a customer symposium to overhauls in processes which improved PDF merge speeds from 30 minutes to 30 seconds. We have made many improvements to the software using the tech stack they had already committed to.
TrackerPrep was the first complete project we worked on while working with Tracker Technologies. From collecting customer requirements, designing the product, development, deployment, and continued maintenance. TrackerPrep is a dedicated management system designed to idenity, assign, manage, report, and complete all activities required to prepare the facility and operator for ultimate ownership at the point of handover.
We will get back to you within 24-48 hours. If you need immediate support, please use the live chat below.
Beep-boop. Let's talk.
The Devbot would love to hear from you. He's ready to start your project right away, he just needs a little information first.
Let him know as much details as you can about what you're looking to accomplish and he'll write back to you in 24-48 hours.